24 de mar. de 2011

Psalm 91

Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord: He is my God, my refuge and my fortress, and trust.
For he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of night nor the arrow that flies by day;
Nor for the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at your right but do not come near you.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
For thou, O Lord, are my refuge. The Most High, your dwelling.
No evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come near your tent.
Because it will give his angels charge concerning thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; trample underfoot the lion and the serpent.
Because he loves me, I will deliver him, put him up on high, because he knows myname.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him be with him in trouble, the turn away from it,and honor him.
Fart him up with length of days, and show him my salvation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário